Educational Assistant Substitute Positions Full/Part-time
For all Schools
Criteria for applying –
- Ability to speak English to a level that enables the candidate to communicate effectively with students.
- An ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions.
- A willingness to become part of a cooperative working team, and to respect the confidentiality that is necessary regarding student situations and school programming.
- A Grade 12 diploma and a desire to work with children with special educational needs.
- Promote positive social interaction.
- Experience in working with students who require behavior intervention plans and individual educational plans.
- Relevant post-secondary training
- Willingness to be flexible regarding hours of employment, at the discretion of the principal, so as to accommodate the needs of students.
- Computer literacy
Closing date: Ongoing
It is the responsibility of each person hired to provide proof of criminal record and child abuse registry checks.
Enclose a cover letter, resume, and references with contact information to Patti Hack, Student Services Achievement Coordinator, SVSD. Send application package electronically to email@example.com